About Rocket Steel Buildings® Canada
The folks here at Rocket Steel Buildings® Canada were one of the original developers of the innovative design of our clear span prefabricated arch steel buildings that are stronger than wooden buildings, go up faster and are more economical than any other construction. Our buildings are manufactured in a technologically advanced metal building manufacturing plant using state of the art machinery and robotics. The standards of quality control are observed in the design and manufacture of each and every Rocket steel building.
Rocket Steel Buildings® Canada specializes in quality arch and quonset style steel buildings for industrial, farm, commercial and residential use. Our versatile clear-span metal buildings are popular selling buildings in the agricultural industry for grain storage, animal shelters, machines sheds and garages for farm equipment. Among the many uses of steel buildings include industrial manufacturing and warehouses, airplane hangars, backyard workshops and garages for residential use, cabins and camps.
Our goal at Rocket Steel Buildings® Canada is 100% customer satisfaction. Every one of our metal buildings is tested for quality standards and engineered to handle the inclement weather conditions, such as snow, rain and winds. Rocket Canada steel buildings can even withstand earthquakes and hurricanes. Our mission at Rocket Steel Buildings® Canada is to offer great value and cost savings to our customers while offering quality trussless clearspan steel buildings in Canada and anywhere in the world.
Rocket Steel Buildings® Canada Quality Certifications
Canada Quality Certifications
- CANADA CAN/CSA A660 Certification of Steel Building Systems
- Certification #AZTEC0
- Canadian Welding Bureau CSA W47.1
Florida Product Approval
- FL# 13036.1 Arched Roof Deck Panel (FBC 2007)
- FL# 11815.1 R1 End Wall Panel 24 x 3.5-18 (FBC 2007)
- FL# 11815.2 R1 End Wall Panel 24 x 3.5-20 (FBC 2007)
- FL# 11815.3 R1 End Wall Panel 24 x 3.5-22 (FBC 2007)
- FL# 11815.4 R1 End Wall Panel 24 x 3.5-23 (FBC 2007)
- FL# 3895 R3 Endwall Panel PBR36 x 1.25-26 (FBC 2007)
European Building Codes
- BS EN 1991-1-3 Eurocode 1: Actions on structures – Part 1-3: General actions – Snow loads
- BS EN 1991-1-4 Eurocode 1: Actions on structures – Part 1-4: General actions – Wind actions
- BS EN 1993-1-1 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
- BS EN 1993-1-3 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures – Part 1-3: General – Cold formed thin gauge members and sheeting
- CE Mark Certificate of European Union Compliance
German Building Codes
- DIN 1055 (Applicable Sections) Design Loads for buildings
- DIN 18 800 (Applicable Sections) Steel Structures
- Also conforms to: EN 1993-1-3:2006 Eurocode 3. Design of steel structures. General rules. Supplementary rules for cold-formed members and sheeting.
- OSHA SHARP Certification
Rocket Steel Buildings® Canada Customers Say It Best
"This is like our home away from home out here. We dearly enjoy this building. I've even thought about adding on to it." - Click here to see this customer's story.
©2010- Conrad Development LLC