About Rocket Steel Buildings of Canada
The folks here at Rocket Steel Buildings of Canada were the original developers of the innovative design of our clear span prefabricated arch steel buildings that are stronger than other buildings, go up faster and are more economical than any other construction. Rocket Steel Buildings are manufactured in the most technologically advanced metal building manufacturing plant in the world using state of the art machinery and robotics found nowhere else. The highest standards of quality control are observed in the design and manufacture of each and every Rocket steel building.
Rocket Steel Buildings of Canada specializes in top quality arch and quonset style steel buildings for industrial, farm, commercial and residential use. Our versatile clear-span metal buildings are top selling buildings in the agricultural industry for grain storage, animal shelters, machines sheds and garages for farm equipment. Among the many uses of Rocket Steel Buildings include industrial manufacturing and warehouses, airplane hangars, backyard workshops and garages for residential use, cabins and camps.
Our goal at Rocket Steel Buildings of Canada is 100% customer satisfaction. Every Rocket Steel Buildings metal building is tested to the highest quality standards and engineered to handle the most severe weather conditions that Canada has to offer, such as heavy snows and high winds. Rocket Canada steel buildings can even withstand earthquakes and hurricanes. Our mission at Rocket Steel Buildings Canada is to offer superior value and cost savings to our customers while offering the highest quality trussless clearspan steel buildings in Canada and anywhere in the world.
Rocket Steel Buildings Canada Quality Certifications
Canada Quality Certifications
- CANADA CAN/CSA A660 Certification of Steel Building Systems
- Certification #AZTEC0
- Canadian Welding Bureau CSA W47.1
Florida Product Approval
- FL# 13036.1 Arched Roof Deck Panel (FBC 2007)
- FL# 11815.1 R1 End Wall Panel 24 x 3.5-18 (FBC 2007)
- FL# 11815.2 R1 End Wall Panel 24 x 3.5-20 (FBC 2007)
- FL# 11815.3 R1 End Wall Panel 24 x 3.5-22 (FBC 2007)
- FL# 11815.4 R1 End Wall Panel 24 x 3.5-23 (FBC 2007)
- FL# 3895 R3 Endwall Panel PBR36 x 1.25-26 (FBC 2007)
European Building Codes
- BS EN 1991-1-3 Eurocode 1: Actions on structures – Part 1-3: General actions – Snow loads
- BS EN 1991-1-4 Eurocode 1: Actions on structures – Part 1-4: General actions – Wind actions
- BS EN 1993-1-1 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
- BS EN 1993-1-3 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures – Part 1-3: General – Cold formed thin gauge members and sheeting
- CE Mark Certificate of European Union Compliance
German Building Codes
- DIN 1055 (Applicable Sections) Design Loads for buildings
- DIN 18 800 (Applicable Sections) Steel Structures
- Also conforms to: EN 1993-1-3:2006 Eurocode 3. Design of steel structures. General rules. Supplementary rules for cold-formed members and sheeting.
- OSHA SHARP Certification
Rocket Steel Buildings Customers Say It Best
"I couldn't be happier with this building here. It's money well spent and I'm going to get a lot for my money, a lot of time out of this building, a lot of use too." - Homeowner/Outdoorsman
©2010 Conrad Development LLC